Monday, October 3, 2011

Tenn - Tom Waterway - Columbus Marina

Sorry, no new posts lately. I woke up Friday with a debilitating sinus infection, sore throat & headache.  Better today but moving mighty slow.  Hopefully, tomorrow I'll get some pics or something.  We will be at this marina until about Oct. 25th.  and then we will high-tail it to the gulf.  Friends Gale & Marine, sent us a message this morning at 11:00 that they came out into Mobile Bay. 

We will be heading to Natchez, MS Friday to attend my cousin, Dana's daughter's wedding.  There will be lots of photos the following Monday.  My Mom, her sister & husband (Mavis & Dale) will be driving down for the wedding, too.  Mavis & Dale's son, Jeff (my cousin & his wife) will be coming over from Enterprise, AL.  Can't wait & very glad I got sick last Friday, not this coming Friday.

3 comments:

Sabrina and Tom said...

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

~~_/)~~_/)~~_/)~~
Sabrina
s/v Honey Ryder

Janet Haas said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. Keep the updates coming. I am enjoying your pictures.

Love you,
Aunt Hanny

Anonymous said...

Do you have an opinion on were a good marina is for me to store my boat for April to August. I am looking at Columbus, maybe Demopolis or Midway on the Tenn-Tom. Any opinion or suggestion would be great.
Thanks
Scott
scottsfast@yahoo.com
262-707-9779