Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The long haul to Pepin, WI

Wed. May 4th and Bob is ready to go.  Our townhouse has been empty since Saturday so we have been staying with great friends Phil and Donna.  Thanks guys.

Donna & Phil have taken time off to head to Pepin, WI with us.  They will be great help in stepping the mast & getting things ready for us to launch the boat.

I'm ready too.  Sorry about the white socks but I was extremely excited about throwing out all my dark colored socks, since the plan is never to be in cold weather again.  Is it me or do others only wear dark socks during the winter & wearing dark winter clothes?

Our first stop after hitching up to the trailer at Sister Lesley's and Brother-in-Law Steve's north of Boone, IA.  Getting diesel at Webster City, IA

Heading out of Webster City, IA.

We made it. Pepin Marina, Pepin, WI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am definitely enjoying the socks! Paula