Monday, April 4, 2011

Cold & windy



After 80 degree temperatures yesterday, today's 36 mile an hour wind gust & 40 temps were depressing. Looks like this will be the coldest day of the week, however with temps in the 60's & 70's for the remaining days.


Yesterday, Bob & I added fishing pole holders to the dinghy and put some real oar's & oar holders on the dinghy. The oar's that came with the dinghy were just some cheap aluminum & plastic things. It is much nicer now.


Got the new lug nuts for the trailer wheels today, so we'll get those put on the trailer tomorrow.


I finished up some minor adjustments to niece, Ali's prom dress today. I made the boutonniere and started making the corsage. I couldn't find a purple that matched the dress so I got my trusty paints out and painted the roses. Beautiful match. So with sister, Paula, off work tomorrow afternoon, I'll deliver the prom stuff & then Paula and I will run errands in Ames.

Retirement fits me to a T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, Ali, looks like Wicket has repurposed your Prom dress.